Wednesday, September 17, 2008

March 2008

FYI, the pictures at the bottom of the page are from the beggining of the month. As they go up they go to the end of the month. This month Katelyn started crawling and even pulling herself up next to furniture....uh-oh. The girls both had the flu this month too, that was a bad week!! This is what Katelyn's hair looks like after naptime, scary i know!!
We spent Easter at my aunt and uncles house. Due to the wether we had to have the easter egg hunt inside, but Rylee still loved it!

Katelyn was fascinated with the eggs.
I took this picture just before Katelyn tipped over and I got her in motion. I think it looks so funny!

Rylee was eating candy from her eggs with my cousin Leanne.
Poor Rylee was sick and couldn't sleep in her bed. She ended up taking her nap on the couch.
Katelyn pulled herself up beside the coffee table for the first time and I got a picture.

Katelyn was having fun crawling with Grandpa and pulling faces.
Now Grandpa is helping her run, she loved it.




Katelyn finishing up a snack.




Rylee got to help cut her daddy's hair, she thought it was so fun. Look at our hideous bathroom!! I can't wait to tear it apart and redo everything.


This pic is sooo cute! Rylee was playing her piano and singing at the top of her lungs while Katelyn lays on the floor singing too.
Katelyn loves talking into the microphone, it's her favorite thing to do. Look at that smile on her face :)

Rylee had her chair in the kitchen and Katelyn scooted in there and was whipping the chair around by the leg.






No comments: