Thursday, October 9, 2008

June 2008

Jon got busted playing with the dollhouse, lol!

Rylee and Jon checking out the monkeys at John Ball Zoo. We had a fun afternoon!
The girls loved petting the pygmy goats! One of them tried to eat Rylee's hair.
We took the girls to feed the birds, there were so many of them! Rylee had so much fun we had to get her another feeding stick. Surprisingly, Jon was the only one to get "dropped" on.



Rylee and I got to pet the stingrays, she loved it!
We went to visit Mitch and Lisa and Katelyn fell in love with their dog, she wouldn't leave the poor thing alone. She kept hugging and kissing it.
Rylee thought it was pretty cool that she could sit in the "horse pasture".


Having fun in the pool.
June 8, Katelyn's first birthday party at Pioneer Park. Unfortunately our camera had a really low battery and I only got a few pictures :(







Katelyn got Dora movies and a Dora doll for her birthday. She loved taking the shoes off and putting them back on.





Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Dykstra got Katelyn a Firetruck bike for her birthday, she loves it!

Believe it or not, this is Rylee's very first haircut!! She was nervous at first because she thought it would hurt, but she did great. The picture BELOW is when I asked her to smile, the picture ABOVE is what I got when I told her not to smile...hmmm.

Okay, I know this looks gross but it was so funny. Rylee had a pudding cup that she didn't finish in the living room and she forgot to put away. We were getting ready to go away, and I was doing her hair in the bathroom. When we were done I found Katelyn with the pudding, and I was SHOCKED that she only had it on her face! It wasn't anywhere on her clothes, the table or floor! Pretty good for an almost one year old :)





No comments: