skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Sterk Family

Hi everyone, I decided to start a blog awhile ago. We definately don't get to see everyone as often as we would like to, so I thought this was a good way to keep you all updated on what we are up to and how we're doing. I hope you enjoy it! Unfortunately I can only post pictures we've taken since February 2008 because that was when we finally got a digital camera. I'll keep it updated as often as I can!

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Tyler's Ride Home

Here's Tyler on the way home from the hospital. He looks so tiny in the carseat!!





Posted by Nicole at 6:57 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Lilypie Lilypie Lilypie

About Me

View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (22)
    • ▼  April (8)
      • Happy Birthday Rylee!!!
      • Rylee's Birthday Party with the Dykstra's
      • Tyler, 3 weeks old
      • Hanging out with friends
      • Easter Sunday
      • One Strong Baby....
      • Finger Painting
      • Tyler's Ride Home
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2008 (17)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (4)